Privacy Notice and terms
OZ Jewel avoin yhtiö
tel: +358 9 6224433
Business ID: 1092492-8
2. Contact person for matters relating to the Register
+358 9 6224433
- Register name and registered data
OZ Jewel´s marketing and customer register.
We handle the personal information of our customers as well as our potential customers and their representatives.
- Use of personal data
This information is used for customer relationship management and customer communication to target our messages so that you can get the right communication from us. In addition, the information is used for marketing purposes.
Our processing ground is a legitimate advantage for marketing and, in terms of customer relationship management, you and we are in agreement with the implementation of the agreement. We will also send you direct electronic marketing messages based on your consent.
- Data content of the register
We collect your name, phone, email, address, and other information you submit. The following information can be stored of registered, i.e. you:
- Name, e-mail address and title / responsibility of the person
- Company name, contact information and industry
- Information regarding customer relationships and contacts
- Marketing and promotional information related to participating in targeted marketing activities (e.g. in competitions and events)
- Information sources of the register
Collection of name and other contact information is based on customer relationship or other connection to OZ Jewel. We collect information when registering, or using our services. We collect personal information submitted by yourself either when you order our products or sign into our newsletter or through personal contact.
- Provision of information
No information for promotional purposes or for any other purpose is disclosed to a third party. We only demand the customers information essential to ordering of and billing for our products. E-mail addresses and phone numbers are required to confirm the orders and contact the customer in case of possible problem situations.
- Protection of the registry and retention of personal data
We respect the confidentiality of your personal information. The registry has been saved and protected by firewall, password and other technical means available to us and that are accessible only for us. Manually stored material is kept in premises that unauthorized access is prevented.
We will discard obsolete and unnecessary data in an appropriate manner. We only retain personal information as long as it is necessary for the purposes of processing personal data as defined in this Privacy Statement. Due to the obligations of the Accounting Act or other applicable law, information may need to be stored for longer than the above-mentioned period.
- Rights of the registered person
You have the right at any time to object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes. Each direct email sent by OZ Jewel has a legitimate link, by which you may unsubscribe direct email in the future.
In addition, you have the right, at any time, in accordance with applicable data protection law:
- obtain information on the processing of your personal data;
- have access to your personal information and verify the personal data we are dealing with you;
- require correction and supplementation of inaccurate and incorrect personal data;
- require the removal of your personal data;
- withdraw your consent and object to the processing of your personal data insofar as the processing of your personal data is based on your consent;
- object to the processing of your personal data on the basis of your personal circumstances, insofar as your personal data is treated as a legitimate advantage;
- obtain your personal data in a formatted form and transfer this information to another registrar, provided that you have personally provided such personal information to us; we will process such personal information on the basis of the agreement or consent you provide and processing will be performed automatically; and
- require your personal data to be restricted.
We may ask you to clarify your request and verify your identity before processing your request. We may refuse to execute your claim on the basis of the applicable law.
You also always have the right to file a complaint with the appropriate supervisory authority or with the supervisory authority of the EU Member State where your residence or work is located if you consider that we have not processed your personal data in accordance with applicable data protection legislation.
You must send requests for your rights in writing or by email with the following contact information:
We will respond to the requests within 1 month of the request unless there are special reasons to extend the response time.
Changing the Privacy Statement
We are constantly trying to develop our services and therefore we reserve the right to change this privacy statement.
Modified last time 25.01.2022